What torpedoes?

At last decided on the CD producers we are going to use: Brighton's own Modo. So full steam ahead now, and damn the torpedoes hissing through the water. Conversations and email with Matt and Dipak and Richard about the launch concert in February. The Shakespeare Trio will be on the bill too. Next step this week is to finalise the cover, deliver the master CD to Modo, revamp relevant websites and, contact The Beacon charity to whom I want to give some of the proceeds.

Went to see Janet and Ken this afternoon, popping in for a chat after vising the Real Patisserie and arming myself with pieces of patisserie, guts sufficiently recovered to snap down one wee tarte tatin with them accompanied by a cup of Earl Grey tea. All rather civilised. Generally put the world to rights for some time. Janet managing with her arm, and looking far perkier than when I last saw her. Janet suggesting I might find someone to offer occasional admin support, and knows just the person.

Still reading The Black Dahlia. Bleak.

Watching he Masterchef competition on TV with Lorraine, and witnessing L grind up her own spice mixes making me more spice and herb savvy. I made a seafood pasta sauce today using plenty of tarragon. Made it taste rather fine even if I say so myself: which clearly I am.

Comments