Tetchy

Alighted from the tetchy side of the bed this morning, but managed at least to do some Christmas shopping, and bought PollardandKenny.com which will be up and running soon. Went for a walk to the sea which was rough and bracingly windy.

In the afternoon, I called up by the agency to start work for the next few weeks so I plunged back into the dark to buy a train ticket and try to get ahead on the shopping. I am well pleased that there is another good chunk of work coming, as the Kenny coffers still have a lot of recovering to do. But words cannot express how much I want to get on with some writing of my own. For the last few months this has proved impossible in any sustained way and I feel like a junkie who is going cold turkey.

L and I to bed early. Stormy weather and incessant rain. Reading the Black Dahlia again which I have almost finished. Disturbing and dystopian are just two words for it.

Below the lively sea.


Comments