The yin and yang of brownie points

The sense of lots to be done. I spent a little time helping Lorraine with some ghastly protracted written statements she needs to make for her headteacher course. Accumulated a fair few brownie points.

My afternoon hijacked by The Shakespeare Trio, with whom I ended up doing a protracted photo shoot, wandering about in the dim winter afternoon around the seafront and pier. Managed some good shots of them, one or two of which I will post here shortly.

Richard and I sloped off to The Basketmakers for a quick beer afterwards, before I repaired home, where I discovered I had lost brownie points. I had left the lid unfastened on the fabric conditioner. Fastening lids on things like Marmite jars is something I cannot do, and have never been able to do since I was a child. Anyway on this occasion the fabric conditioner was knocked by Lorraine, and it emptied out over a rug, necessitating the rug being washed.

Lorraine and Beth working at putting up the Christmas tree and cooking a delicious roast. My evening fiddling about with photos, and helping Lorraine with more parts of the statement from hell.

And so to bed.

Below a shot of Dipak, Richard and 100 starlings. Probably not looking at their most cheerful.

Comments