Liver shot

Lorraine brought me a cup of tea in bed. No better way to start a week. Up after listening to one or two of the Thought Cages podcasts, which are quite interesting reframing of problems. Then I began writing immediately before mooching out into the light rain.

Into the pharmacy then off to get a haircut, as I was getting comedy hair again. One of the barbers in my usual place does boxing. He said that due to a design fault in nature, your liver is attackable, just under the ribs, where a few square inches of it are vulnerable. Have that punched, with a body shot, and apparently you will not be able to stand for a while. Looked it up when I got home, and boxers call it a liver shot. Glad I've not had one.

Into the gym, for a wee half an hour trundling on the cross trainer. Trundling a bit more rapidly than I have been. Home and various domestic stuff, and more writing till Lorraine arrived home and I fed her with roast chicken and vegetables.

Comments