Gladrags

An unlovely rainy day. I however writing up a storm at home, despite a wussy throat. Trouble is with the writing, there is not much to say about it, so it doesn't make for a lively blog. Just wrote all day, anyhow, and I broke off for a quorn sausage mustard and sauerkraut sandwich. Officially the Lorraine home early and I skipped out in the rain into the car and we drove off to Gladrags, a community costume place, where we scored a flowing red Santa cape among other things. Rows of costumes in there, some good quality stuff.  If I do more theatrical stuff it is handy to know.

Home and Beth came around for supper. Lovely to see her, and Beth and Lorraine had a glass of bubbly and I a beer or two as we had dinner. Beth and Lorraine then bent on the serious work of making lists of food for Christmas. I keep a low profile in this not to risk affecting their concentration. Texting Jade too for confirmation about various vegan options.

Comments