Streaming fore and aft

Diarrhoea today. Working on my bits in the morning, then after judicious Immodiums, I caught the train to zoom up to meet work pals Keith and Jaz in London for a beer, but I got as far as Haywards Heath, and the guts were too, um, lively to continue. Being caught short while travelling is grim. Boo to this, as I was looking forward to seeing them. 

Luckily though, there were no working ticket machines, nor was the ticket office staffed so I was unable to buy the ticket to London, so it meant my change of heart, simply getting a return from Hateful Heath was cheap at least. On the train back I also started a streaming cold, so felt a bit low as I sidled warily home.

I bought a couple of pies, as despite everything I felt a bit hungry eventually. Home and sat on the sofa watching Larry Sanders till Lorraine came home and pies were eaten. A very early night. 




Comments