Friday

Finishing the new ghost story today, almost five thousand words, quite creepy and based in Guernsey.   Quite nice to have a Friday without having to go to glass.

Sore throat slightly better today. To the gym if to trundled on the cross trainer. I have to step things up if I am going to lose any weight. Chatted to Sonia when I got back, who said it has been really cold and snowy in Bulgaria last weekend. Brief chats with Mum and Toby.

I was contacted by the agency in Chiswick about some work, and this is being confirmed on Monday. So that was a good end to the week. Nothing from accountants despite chasing, and I am close to sacking them. One rejection from an agent for the children's book. Lorraine home, and we went to The Park View for a cheeky burger and a beer, feeling a bit more positive about everything.

Comments