Worms

Had half a plan to go up to London today, but having been given a brief by Val last night, spent the day in stead working for mes amis in Paris today, on a project to do with parasitical worms. I was going to go out for cake with Lynne from the agency in Paddington, but she was ill.

Contented myself by looking at tapeworms, but however much lipstick you put on a tapeworm, it still looks rubbish. A bit of a tricky brief.

Took a few short walks to aerate my brain.

Spoke to Bob today, first time in a while. Spoke to Mum too, though I was knee deep in worms.

Lorraine out this evening having a reflexology session with Jane, Beth's pal Laura's mum. Lorraine called me tired and stressed on the way out of school. And then after an hour's food massaging, was in a sweet and relaxed mood. Reflexology must be great.

Watched Four Weddings and a Funeral tonight, as Lorraine wasn't fancying the usual murdery business. I have a soft spot for rom coms.


Comments