Loping and hurdling

Monday, and no early start as it was half term. Lorraine celebrated by going off to do work in the empty school and meet her pal Penny, who she had invited in to help her organise her office. I did a bit of this and that, replying to Janet related correspondence, and then walked down through Preston Park and had a haircut in town, and then simply walked back again through the cheerful sunny park armed with a chewy brown loaf.

In the afternoon I virtuously prepared my accounts for my accountant.Weird how such a simple thing can present such a mental hurdle. Only took a couple of hours or so. Then I went for a short walk in Blaker's Park and nearby streets to make up my ten thousand paces. Much colder now, with the approaching full moon brooding on the horizon, I loped Mr Hyde-like through the streets in my Guernsey jumper.

A cozy night in with Lorraine.


Comments