Looming

A tired day, have been fighting off something for days now and I have no energy. An extra hour's lie in with the clocks falling back, but Calliope didn't get the memo, however, so I got up early and fed the weasels and drank tea and caught up with this blog a bit sitting in bed. Also talking to Lorraine about what I'd learned yesterday, and also how I felt a bit disappointed in my own presentation.

A few hours working on some branding stuff for Lorraine's school and then had a luxurious nap on the gold sofa as Lorraine continued working on her preparation. Then dancing about in the cold and rain potting up acers. Lorraine cooked chicken and leek pies and I phoned mum for a chat. Then we watched Dr Who, which was full of large spiders, looming nastily from the screen like Mondays.

Comments