Workshy

Feeling workshy and unable to focus well. Up early with Lorraine.

After Lorraine went to work I chipped a few bits off this week's wee list. A blazing day today, I went for another walk, intending as a minimum to do my ten thousand paces.  On the pavement near the golf course I passed a young woman with two black dogs on leads.  As I passed her, one went for me nastily. It made me jump. Lots of ladybirds about today by the golf course, getting in my hair and on my skin.

Good news from Beth, yet another actor she has been teaching got a distinction in their Lamda.

Carl called me today. He is definitely winding up his business, and feeling all the happier for it.

I also had a long chat with Sophie, who I'd not managed to talk to while all the stuff with Janet and Ken was going on. She is throwing herself back into work, now that Andros is gone. It has been a very tough time for her, but she is a strong person.

I can't seem to write anything, nor read much.  I spent some time thinking about glass designs, but came up with nothing good enough. I cooked fishcakes and veggies for tea with Lorraine, and then we had a fairly early night. In bed, I started reading to Lorraine but she was asleep in seconds.

Below a glimpse of Brighton's football ground over the fields. A seagull ('the seagulls' being Brighton's nickname) appropriately in shot.


Comments