Going Gaga

A bit of solicitor related stuff this morning for me, and a few phone calls. Lorraine off to the dentist, then to see Jane, Laura's mum, for more reflexology. This seems to have a miraculous effect on Lorraine, she is all happy and balanced when she comes back from it. Also she has noticed that since the reflexology started she has been sleeping lots better.  I suggested we put Jane on speed dial.

In the afternoon, I fell heavily asleep. After we sauntered down to the Cinema and watched A Star is Born. Not necessarily my usual cup of tea but it had such good reviews it seems a good idea. Lorraine and I found it a wonderful film, really great performances, and beautifully directed. Just marvellous. Lady Gaga was the female lead, and was brilliant. Quite pleased for her as she was mentioned in A Glass of Nothing a few times. I can spot 'em.

We left the cinema past a young woman hyperventilating with a panic attack, but we were waved away by her sister. Passing The Shahi, the idea of a curry came to us as naturally as leaves to a tree, so we simply went in. Nice to be there again, and I ate some hot curry and washed it down with a couple of cold lagers, and chatted to my lovely wife about the film and other matters, and all was well.  Half terms are great.

Comments