Melting back into Brighton

Another pleasant enough day, and the interesting work I've been doing is going down well. A good train journey in the morning doing some good work. A lunchtime stroll, talking to Lorraine, and then I found my way to Forbidden Planet, the comic and SF store, blending in with geeks and at least three father and son geek teams.

Home early and highly grateful that it was only a three day week for me. I was met by Anton at Brighton Station and we melted into Brighton eager for a beer. Followed by a visit to the Chinese restaurant at the bottom of Trafalgar Street. Mostly Chinese folks in there eating superior looking food not on our menu. We were given eating irons, but swapped those for chopsticks.

Then a few more drinks arguing about the best version of Move On Up me (correctly) Curtis Mayfield, Anton (erroneously) The Jam. We ended up in The Eddy for an absolutely bloody final. A good night with Anton shooting a good deal of breeze, while Lorraine entertained a variety of ladies at home.

Below a random snap of Anton in a Chinese restaurant.


Comments