Cat starving

Up early and got up to make porridge and tea for Lorraine and myself.

I got to work early on re-engineering my social media presence. This blog will stay the same, but other stuff is all up in the air. One new bit is www.peterkenny.co.uk intended to amalgamate my old personal website and my notebook site. This slow and slightly infuriating as Wordpress is unintuitive and all the help is overly technical.

Lorraine meanwhile doing useful, and practical things, such as painting.

Tired today. In the afternoon off into town to buy some presents for Lorraine whose birthday it is tomorrow. I bought her a CD, some earrings and a stand to hold cookery books open in the kitchen. Ultimately, this latter present is in fact one for me, as Lorraine cooks some damn fine food from cookery books.

From here we took a stroll down to the seaside and sat on the pebbles looking out  to sea and chatting. Then home again before slipping out to the Shahi for a early evening meal. While forking down the curry I was texted by Anton. Only as he was thanking me for feeding his cats, did I remember that I should have fed them this morning. I felt quite bad about this especially as Anton said by text: "so first your fish and now you are trying it with my cats".

Home, and to bed worn out by my days off.

Comments