Evening in the Yeoman

Up before seven and working on the French Cows and Pigs project. The work done before nine. Then I fiddled about with Betty's poster for her Fringe show. Beth and John came home late last night, while I was in the land of nod. Beth off to teach this morning, and Lorraine getting her hair done. Weirdly, and in a way that makes a lie of things like physics, Lorraine came home with hair that was longer than when she left, due to the way it was cut. It looked good.

Sat about chatting with John, who is a really nice guy, and after Betty returned, I made my way upstairs to have a long sleep feeling a bit coldy and wan.

The four of us went out to the Sussex Yeoman where we met Dawn, Rosie and Matt for a few drinks and a good feed to celebrate Lorraine's birthday. We like that place. I had a comforting plate of sausage, mash and vegetables. Lorraine had plaice, which was brill. Much laughing and chatting all night.

A taxi home before sliding off to bed.

Comments