Tetchy day

The day started nicely enough, but I got bogged down in the work I was doing on cows, pigs and horses and I didn't complete it till 5pm. Meanwhile the reorganisation of my websites has hit a tiresome snag preventing me from progress.

Meanwhile Lorraine went off to get her hair done, but the hairdresser was ill and so was postponed. She bought some easter eggs for Klaudia and Oskar, and Oskar's birthday present for Monday.
Having finished at last, downstairs to relax with my lovely where I noticed that the fish were behaving erratically and found the water had overheated as the thermostat had broken. A fault which cost seven of my fish their lives. I had a spare heater/thermostat, but netting dead fish was sad and horrid.

Lorraine and I off to the Basketmakers, where we bumped into  Beth's drama pals Lene and Sophie. We ended up sitting next to them, and Lorraine knocked some beer onto Lene's back which was a bit embarrassing. Matt popped in briefly too. However the place was unusually noisy tonight, with blaring rock music, against the usual ethos which wasn't helping my general irritability. We went home soon and stayed up late watching music on TV which was far better and I at last relaxed.

Comments