Ouf!

Thank God it is Friday. Up to work, working on my various bits, feeling a bit of a song on my lips due to it being Friday at last. However my French cows and pigs client had a new problem, so the edge was taken off this slightly by knowing I had to work Saturday morning. All well at work, however, and I managed to dream up a solution during my lunchbreak for some of the French problems.

Talking of French problems I have been sitting next to a French woman who has been steadily coughing on me for the last few days, and as I left work my throat began to hurt. She uses French in her job and mutters putain! under her breath. I heard a new French Phrase today: Je suis ouf! Which may mean something like: I sigh and/or I am crazy.  

Home mercifully, feeling tired on the train. Met my good wife in Sainsbury's and after we came home laden with food slipped over to have a Shahi meal. Dr Raman still unable to get a job in a University, which is saddening, for he is trying all the time. Just really happy to be with Lorraine and not working.

Home again, and I soon needed sleep, feeling worn thin.

Comments