A haze of bluebells

Up early in the No Rest for The Wicked Dept. and spent much of the day on a freelance job coming up with concepts about a medication for pigs and ruminants. Have a lot of work to get done this Easter weekend. Lorraine out doing some shopping, then doing a spot of embroidery until I laid aside my cow and horse covered concept pad, and we went for a stroll in the bluebell wood we often go to at this time of year.

Drove over the downs and down into the wood. But it made me remember last year, when we visited last May and I'd just received an urgent callback from the hospital which was filling me with nerves.  In much better spirits now. The wood itself was carpeted with bluebells, and the air was full of the lovely pepperiness as usual.

More work this evening, this time on trying to sort out my new blogs, which I will unveil shortly, and doing complicated stuff in an attempt to sharpen up my social media profile.

Below beautiful bluebells in the Sussex countryside.




Comments