Countershape

Back on the book this morning, and in the afternoon doing some billing. The client with whom I had a lively difference of opinion was surprisingly pleasant and accommodating. Got only as far as the shops in my encounters with the outside world.

Spoke briefly to Mas, home safely from Dubai. I'm sure there's a lengthy tale in there, yet to emerge.

Finished Snow Country by Yasunari Kawabata, and immediately wanted to read it again, but more slowly. One of those books where what it doesn't say is as important as what it does. I love it when a piece of art makes me think of its countershape.

Lorraine home late after a gruelling week, which was rounded off by a curry and quiz night with teachers from the school.  Beth back she is working tomorrow in Brighton. She went straight out to meet Laura.

Feeling a degree of tranquility this evening.
 

Comments