Steady as you go

Steady progress today, working in the Twitten, and then doing more admin, finally signing off my accounts, and resupplying an invoice to my French clients, this time with a date on it.

Walked back to the house along London Road again today, it really does have extraordinary people wandering along it. Many of whom are clutching cans of beer in the day, and looking as if they have just walked off the set of the Jeremy Kyle show (a British version of Springer show).

Reading The Picture of Dorian Gray on my Kindle whenever I could today, and in the evening too. A fascinating read, and where it works it works fabulously. It was Wild's only novel, and has to my eyes gaping flaws but manages to be utterly compelling too.

Having ideas again now for writing, but my interest in them expires as soon as I get them down on paper.

Lorraine is working too hard.

Comments