Back to the gym

A cheery Monday, working on a small but interesting little job about the support HIV positive teenagers receive in Africa. Also fiddling with the video for the eccentric Minotaur piece from the CD.

Went off at lunchtime to meet Peter the carpet man who measured up in the Twitten. And then having done this I slunk to the gym for the first time in weeks. I did rather a gentle workout, but it was a real boost to be there, and pushed back the frontiers of hypochondria.

Worked quietly in the afternoon. Lorraine back late and had an early night after we'd guiltily scarfed chips and cold chicken.

I watched Hell's Kitchen USA. I have watched several of them now. Gordon Ramsay simply bullies, swears and shouts at a bunch of unfortunate chefs, and then fires one with a disgusted look at the end of the week. That's what I call entertainment.

Comments