Admin

Appalling Calliope attacked the soles of Lorraine's feet at five this morning. Lorraine jerking awake in a fury. Not exactly a restful start to the day, and neither of us sleeping much afterwards. For Lorriane this was not a particularly restful day. Her work is being 'reorganised' again, but luckily she seems still to have a job.

Admin this morning some billing, paying for painting and decorating work, closing a small and redundant account with a hundred or so quid in it, and researching the landlord business. All I want to do is write, but until I get all this other stuff sorted my mind won't let me. Insanely frustrating watching all my creative momentum drain away. To the gym, reasoning that a short session was better than nothing. Working on the CD packaging today and tonight. Lorraine working again.

And then to bed, Lorraine taking precautions from suprise attacks from Calliope.

Comments