Kindling enthusiasm

Up at 6:30 today, which seems infernally early. Up to the smoke again, reading my kindle. Was gripped with the concept for one of those inspirational books about giving yourself permission to be creative, and jotted down the chapters and approach. This all before 8:00am. I always have my best ideas first thing.

The working day was largely spent thinking about growth hormone deficiencies, which is an interesting area that I've never written about. Sat in a teleconference listening to feedback from qualitative research. Time in teleconferences is of a different order to usual time. Delighted to be working however, and nice to be in the same office as Matty boy, First Matie, The French Bloke and Keith to name but a few.

Left work in the dark, but home refreshingly early before 8pm. Reading WB Yeats poems on my kindle on the way home. The formatting is poor, but it's great to be able to browse a library when you are on the train.

Home and Lorraine in before me, which was nice. And watching Gordon Ramsay shout at chefs was a pleasant end to a likeable Monday.

No witches today. Nor trick or treaters.

Comments