Under Saturn

Up early to supervise the blokes taking away a dead sofa, bookcase, manky mattress and so on. Then noticed the liquid nails hadn't worked. I had placed heavy things on a piece of metal in the floor, and it simply sprang merrily back up after I took them off.

Feeling curiously twitchy today. Adding itself to my list of ailments is now a form of diarrhea and hyochondria especially when I read my horoscope and it said that I had to watch my health due to the draining effect of the conjunction of Saturn with my natal sun which happens once every thirty years. Astrologers would say that many of the tiresome things that have been happening lately are due to this. Many others would say that I need to get a life and stop looking at horoscopes.

I went instead to the Twitten and let myself into the house. The radio was on so I realised Dawn was doing some work there. I changed into my work clothes, and then heard Dawn locking the door and being unable to get in. I began shouting at her through the door, thus activating her pet phobia of being killed violently. Anyhow we managed to sort this out, and I painted the exterior wall on the twitten, and then a wall in the garden, and as Dawn was working on the kitchen we chatted really pleasantly for hours. Really hot blue-skied day.

Home and I felt wussy and dehytrated, and had not eaten. This made me feel very odd which then I attributed to malign Saturn and grew convinced my time was on me. I had a word with myself and felt rather better after drinking lots of water. Then up the road to meet Matt and discuss all the things we needed to discuss, such as CD wording, timelines and so on. Good to see him, and we sat outside in the beergarden of The Open House. Working with Matt is so easy and pleasant. Lorraine joined us before we left, L and I having a takeaway before an early night. Lorraine working on the sofa for much of it.

Comments