Glowing mono

To the doctor again. At least it is a chance to read the paper in the waiting room. Apparently my deaf ear should sort itself out in time. Meanwhile we discovered that my other ear is blocked by wax, which needs to be sluiced out. So in a few days I will be able to hear better in glowing mono.

Managed to find my accounts for the last couple of years. Also started doing my accounts for last tax year, and was in touch with my lovely accountant. Generally feeling much more in control about all this stuff now.

I love the onset of Autumn. These next few months are my favourite time of year, and I keep sneaking off to the local park to hear the wind in the trees. Tody I spoiled myself with a flapjack and a coffee after a stroll around the park.

Find I really enjoy cooking for Lorraine when she comes home, tired after a long day.

Sam arrived to collect the last of his things. He had been out celebrating like fury the night before. He looked extremely dapper today in a new jacket with leather patches on the elbows. Every inch (and at six foot five there are many inches) the philosophy student. He showed me the pink leather wallet he had got at Gresham Blake with the token I had bought him, which was stylish. They hugs all round and Lorraine drove him off to his dad's house before a crack-of-dawn train ride up to Leeds.

Both L and I tired, sloping off to an early bed.

Comments