Bardic business

Another day in what feels like limbo. Lorraine having long, long hours today, which makes me feel a real slacker. Out shopping in the morning for glue called liquid nails, and a little food. Went for a walk in the park in the late afternoon with Cath who called up.

In the evening off to The London Unity to see The Shakespeare Trio, who arrived with a charming Kiwi called Terry with them, who used to live in Brighton in the 70s. Fingers also there. I arrived early and spent time chatting with Pemma who runs the evening, and is a singer songwriter. She gave me a slot to read poetry, which I rather enjoyed, desite being interrupted half way through my first poem by my own phone ringing, but this easily laughed off. Nice to be doing readings again even if it is just in a little pub in the backstreets of Brighton.

Richard and Dipak performing two new sonnets, and both of them absolutely excellent. Generally a beautiful performance, and for once a very attentive audience.

Sloped home successfully avoiding Ace pizza.

Below Richard and Dipak about their dark and bardic business.



Comments