Motivation takes a hike

Coughing again in the night, and my motivation bypass highly successful. Pottered about tidying up and toying with work in a desultory fashion. All I want to do at the moment is play guitar which isn't an exactly productive business. Cath popped by for ten minutes too, and is off to Newcastle for her brother's wedding this weekend.

Beginning to feel like writing a bit, which is a good sign, also keen to read. But until The Cloud of Things That Need to Be Done diminishes, I can't see a hand in front of my face.

If in doubt tidy up, is a good policy, so I did this fairly enthusiastically for a while. Cooked in the evening for Lorraine who had a very frustrating day, and slipped blamelessly into bed fairly early.

Comments

Ellie said…
hi, I'd like to thank you very much for your letter which arrived today. It made both me and dad laugh. And thank you very much for that beautiful fan, very appropriate for todays weather :-) hope your well,

Ellie :-)
Peter Kenny said…
You are very welcome Ellie! Everyone needs fans :-)