Into the old church hall

At last, the day of Lorraine moving arrived. I zoomed to her place for a little after 8.00 to join Lorraine, Beth and Mark and Pat and Maureen. Most things done, with even time to go down the road to the angelic Dawn's place to be fed bacon sarnies and cups of tea.

The moving guys quietly efficient. Lorraine untraumatised. Lorraine's cats untraumatised. My my main job of the day was to ensure the transport and survival of the fish, a mission which was surprisingly accomplished despite various delays.

Thanks to my BlackBerry did some work while waiting with Mark and Pat and Maureen in a cafe, for the tiresome woman to move out of Lorraine's home.

Then finally there! Lorraine's new home, a converted old church hall, which may once have been a nunnery. Characterful and interesting.

Exhausted pint and pub meal at the end of the day, in one of Lorraine's new locals. I sloped home to feed my Calliope and sleep. All good.

Below Beth and Lorraine, moving out.

Comments