Another Monday

Joie de vivre bypass today. Perhaps this was due to another bad night, coughing like Johnny Keats. Groggy as Lorraine sprang off to work. A Peter Kenny day however... Or so I thought. Made some wee banners and so on for This Concert... Blogger refuses to upload my one (see left) properly.

Work for lovely French clients from lunch till night as they wanted delivery by the end of tomorrow. The Langedoc-Rousillon sounds fab in my ads, and much better to be thinking about Southern France than the usual ailment-based work I do.

Nightwork caused by the fact I will be zooming off to Guernsey at noon tomorrow to stay with Riccardo and Jane. To that end, I tumble dried my new Guernsey (on cold) after hand washing it. It seems to have shrunk. Sigh. Lorraine says it is because I tumble dried it.

Calliope has her suspicions, even though I haven't got my case out yet.

Comments