Calling God on the great white telephone

The sun streaming through my window this morning. Decided to tidy my front bit of garden. I got talking to one of my friendly neighbours who wondered, quite politely, if Calliope had bitten his little black cat's tail so badly that it had to have stitches and it is now bald. Calliope, rolling on her back and jumping into the garden sack while we talked, admitted nothing. But earlier I seen her going for a ginger cat who strayed across her territory, flinging herself against the wall it was walking across with psychotic rage. So who knows.

In the afternoon had some French work to do.

In the evening Katie popped around to borrow a tape recorder for an interview she is doing. I walked her around to see Lorraine's new house, and then Lorraine, Kate, Beth and I went for a fast drink. I had about two sips of my beer and realised I wanted to vomit.

Rapidly home, walking First Matie to the station, and began bouts of vomiting and diarrhea which lasted till about 6.00am.

Comments