Fortitude

Woke up in the night drenched in sweat having some sort of weird 4.00am night terrors. Got up and found my iPod and listened to a soothing meditation tape and eventually fell back to sleep. Woke up five minutes before my train was due to leave. Annoyingly this meant I had also missed my dentist appointment. Dragged sorry self up to town and into Pat and the FB's agency where I did half a day, finishing off the premature ejaculation copy and my short stint with them. Enjoyed working there.

Walking back through London afterwards listening to The Night Watch, not far from where some of the book is set.

Home feeling fairly tired and with too much on my plate, despite only having worked half a day today. In the evening up to babysit my Godchildren, and give Anna and Anton an evening out. Oskar had his own night terrors, and I found him standing howling in the middle of their bedroom. But fortunately he timed this a few seconds before Anna and Anton let themselves in downstairs.

Greatfully home, after a short chat with Anton.

Below drawn to this today. It has a message for me ;-)



Comments