Pizza and spreadsheets

Sorted house bastardishness today. Bought a new toilet seat (a bog standard white one) and solved the intermittent light business in the kitchen. As I started fiddling with wiring, Lorraine suggested I simply change the bulb. Annoyingly this worked, so much for these everlasting green light bulbs.

Lorraine and I met Matt and his pal John for a beer in the Basketmakers this afternoon. I arrived carrying a toilet seat and a small spreadsheet for the things that needed doing.In the event that This concert will fall in love with you goes global, there should be some sort of plaque in the Basketmakers as many decisions have been made there. One of these is that Lorraine is going to sing in our concert. Sam arrived a bit later and a cheeky afternoon beers were quaffed by us all. Interested to hear some of Matt's opinions on my hero Brian Eno. Matt thinks that Erik Satie invented ambient music.

In the evening up the road for one of Anton's delicious pizza nights. I gorged on pizzas and chatted with him and Anna for some time listening to Tru Thoughts music. Eventually Anton and I snuck away from the ladies to have a go on the Mario Wii carts. Rolled down the hill full of food into a starbright, frosty night.

Comments

Mum said…
Nigel Kennedy playing Satie is where its at!