Flags in the sun

Back up to London today. Still feeling a ropey. However I enjoyed the train ride through the frosty fields. At Victoria I decided to treat myself to a cab to Tavistock Square. A bright morning and the cab took me past Buckingham Palace down the Mall, decked down its length by huge Union and South African Flags for President Jacob Zuma's state visit. The cab twisted round Trafalgar Square, then later by the side of The British Museum. In the winter sun London looks very grand.

Once in the office back to the premature ejaculation coalface, rewriting a website about the condition kept me occupied for the day. Ade, a visualiser I've worked with may times was at the agency. Walked back through London in the evening. I'd had to turn some work down this afternoon too, as I am back at this agency next week. All of which is contributing to feeling more optimistic about the wolf/door interface issue.

Home and a quick unwinding drink with Lorraine in the Batty, before boofing gratefully onto the gold sofa. Poor Lorraine almost completed her house sale today. Maybe Monday. I'd said a week or so ago that she had completed already, but this was a PK misreport. But she has got herself into a more philosophical mindset now.

My house is being a bastard. First the toilet seat broke for no good reason. Then the recently installed shower has started to drip again, and the light in the kitchen has stopped working though it worked again intermittently when I wriggled the housing. I sense the celestial cash siphon is nosing back into the Twitten. Bah.

Comments