A happy Monday

Lorraine has exchanged! She is finally moving house next Monday. Thank God.

Walking through Russell Square in the sun this morning, and there was a man outside the cafe wrapped up and enjoying a coffee. For some reason he reminded me of Mase, and within a minute Mase, who is not usually in the habit of calling me at 9:30am, was on the phone discussing art show tickets. Funny how often we unconsciously summon one another, and how matter-of-factly this phenomenon is treated.

Up to the smoke again to work on premature ejaculation. After a brief photoshoot Pat forced me me into where I was photographed pushing a wall and embracing a slim lady, there is a slim chance I will be the face of premature ejaculation in Europe. The FB reminded me that he had to be the face of erectile dysfunction for 5 years (on a site that we'd created) so it was only fair.

A frightening call from the bank at lunchtime. Apparently I had an overdraft of 3K, which was news to me. Hurried back to the office to discover that instead of transferring a thousand and a half into my current account a few weeks ago, I simply transferred a thousand and a half from my current account. My two main account numbers are very similar. Quickly sorted. Amazing how quickly the "helpful banking people" turns on you after 20 years of being Mr Sensible. Not Captain Sensible of course, that's an entirely different matter.

Impressed today by how the FB and Pat have created an agency which is exactly like an agency but with all the backstabbing horrorshow insincerity bits mysteriously absent. It is a pleasure to freelance there, among many old chums too. Went for a fast and very cheery beer with The FB afterwards and told him as much. He's done an admirable job of turning the agency around, and being a leader that people positively want to work for. When he is not being annoying (e.g. glancing at the snaps taken of me earlier and enquiring if they were for St Mungo' s homeless charity) there is much to admire about The FB.

Home feeling happy. Another day's premature ejaculation work with this agency on Wednesday. And lots of PK stuff to get on with tomorrow. Lorraine happy, will be seeing Mum and Mase on Friday, babysitting for Anna and Anton on Thursday. All good in PK land.

Comments