Cat sneezes, radio wheezes

Calliope is sneezing like a docker, and looking wussy. She had been sneezing a bit but it has got worse. I phoned Top Cat Vets. If there is no improvement tomorrow she is going there to be sorted. However she still had enough gusto to attack ears, dance on laptop etc. as I did my first hour's work this morning, and later on during the day.

Took Klaudia into school again as Anna is still feeling ill. Klaudia a bit difficult on the way to school: hiding her arms instead of holding my hand when crossing roads, and taking her coat off, refusing to carry her bag, and creative dawdling. Once we arrived at the school she was back to normal and holding my hand properly. Handed her on to the beautiful teacher with some relief.

Contacted today by the local BBC radio Southern Counties Radio and I will be going in next Wednesday to contribute to the Allison Fearns show. This is quite pleasing. After literally being grabbed off the street by her, I am on the show again.

Went for a swim, and wrote loads. Also popped in the library to borrow a Bob Dylan album, having been brainwashed by Mandy in NZ. But they didn't have the right one, so I will source it elsewhere. In the evening walked up to Lorraine's place to borrow her cat transporter and have a cup of tea, had chats with her and Beth and Cath who was visiting Lorraine. I walked back home carrying cat carrier to hang with the Kitten in the Twitten. We are sitting quietly on the sofa, or rather I am on the sofa and she is on my shoulder. And, of course, she isn't sneezing any more.

Comments

Kate said…
Calliope sounds lovely and a very sociable cat. Would love to have a kitten curled up on my shoulder! Hope the sneezes are only temporary.