A little Twister

Up before seven, and straight to work. Busy ticking things off my mindmaps, which are now blu tacked to the wall by my desk. Completed my article, did some billing, caught up with some correspondence, finalised my poetry manuscript, submitted some work for the little Guernsey magazine Written... All before 12 noon. The poetry manuscript is absolutely bloody finally finished, and it is called Twister and is a mere 21 poems long. But every one a winner.

Bob called and he is worried about his daughter who has started school and some of the other little girls are being horrid to her.

In the afternoon off to have a 45 minute deep tissue massage. Fantastic. I am a complete convert, despite it being a little painful at times. It does tend to make me sleepy though. And after lurching home, I slept heavily for an hour.

In the evening walked across town to Simon's house, where we had a nice supper with his nice wife Carol and then talked business for a couple of hours. A fairly productive session, they are nice folks. Walked home late and under the full moon, talking to Lorraine on my mobile, and feeling cheerful.

Comments

Kate said…
Oi PK, need beers with you soon it's been far too long. Have also set up new blog (again) will try and keep this one going. www.thechequeisinthepost.blogspot.com