My resolution is the same as it has been over the last few years: wholeheartedness.

Very nice day spent with Mum and Mase in Edgware. After breakfast I randomly picked up a copy of Tennyson's poems which I stole from my school library when I was twelve, and discovered in it my Grandmother's funeral notice from the Guernsey Press in summer '91. My mum had put it somewhere safe and it had been lost. Felt quite odd coming on the back of the three recent dreams I've had about her. Perhaps she is trying to tell me something.

Mum and me went for an enjoyable hour or so walk and talk around Edgware, which also freed up up my back nicely -- and returned home to watch an afternoon film called Hello Again with Shelley Long, about a woman who returns from the grave after a year and a day.

Spoke to MJ and Weezer who had returned from Coney Island having seen Troy plunge into the water along with members of the Polar Bear club. Also spoke to Janet and Anton and Sophie. Ate loads including steak in the evening, and felt very sleepy most of the day.

Comments