Read more of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell today on the train before growing heavy lidded about the eyes.

Work fine and I was momentarily big and clever with the Chairman and MD.

I wants it. I needs it. Precious... Gloating over Anna's camera online today after Anton sent me the link and telephoning advice.

This caused me to look at my bank balance on-line, which turned out to be very fortunate because some wretch has duplicated my bank card details and has used them nine times in restaurants in the Hammersmith area. Have had the card stopped and will get a refund, but still rather disconcerting to think that a sinister faux Peter Kenny has been wandering about the streets of Glamoursmith racking up £175 in Thai and Indian takeaways over the last week or so.

Sent a submission of poems to a New York ezine. Also looked at a bag of helicopters again today. It is brilliant. The link is over there =>

Tonight Remo came around to discuss things such as the wrongness of Milan and its natives, the badness of children these days, and the Greek octopuses. We eventually talked about the work that needs doing too. We had a bottle of wine together while we were at it. Very nice man.

Comments