Jaded. New broadband, coversation with MJ, and the effects of too many beers meant I accidentally didn't go to bed till three last night. Bitingly cold today. Did nothing noteworthy. Shopping, bottle bank, fiddling with computer. Invited Anton, Anna and Baby Klauds around for grub tomorrow.

Mary Jane told me that Weezer is thinking about a getting a new dog. Unfortunately she had to give Neptune away because he bit the hands that fed him.

Discovered tonight a leak from the pipes behind the toilet, which has forced me to turn the water off at the mains again. This bathroom business is making me want to tear my clothes into shreds and run in my rags down the Twitten to war against the Gods of plumbing. But I suppose that's not an entirely practical solution. Perhaps Remo can fix it.

Comments