The Gnome back from his long holiday today. Strangely reassured to see him. All is well with his son, and his family had a good Christmas which I was pleased to hear. Otherwise fairly busy today at work.

Hannah and Rosie had their leaving party tonight, which I'd forgotten all about. It was in the bar at work, and as well as hearing Rosie's eccentric and circular leaving speech it was a good opportunity to get to talk to some of the new young creatives. One of them, young Rob, I discover is going out with my friend Little George. Had a nice chat with Abi too, and we are being less guarded with each other now.

Avoided going for a large curry with everyone, and headed off back to Brighton. Fell asleep and had the dreamlike experience of waking up in an empty train, and stepping from it onto an empty platform. Thank God Brighton is the end of the line.

Home and I ate toasted crumpets with marmite, and listened to my bluegrass CD from Troy and Weezer, and phoned my MJ before bed.

Comments