Little sleep last night. However, I wrote a draft of another new poem I am pleased with in the train this morning. I am having quite a prolific spell. It is strange, but my commute is actually good for my writing. Best not to look the gift muse in the mouth -- and just get on with it.

At work everything in bits and pieces and I am not feeling in control of my workflow. Queued in the bank for half an hour at lunch and spoke to MJ on my mobile as I walked by the river. I was pleased to hear that she was much more cheerful today.

Decided against the Buddhism talk today. Had a strong & primitive urge to be at home, and couldn't face dragging across London and getting home really late again. Feel a bit bad to have missed this opportunity though. Home, and I found some vitamin pills that Mum had sent for me. They were from Guernsey, which is clearly good. I shall eat one tomorrow morning and be transformed.

Comments