Friday 13th. Fortunately, despite all other superstitions, the day holds no foreboding for me.

Had fun working with Andy again. After an absurd mini brainstorm, we decided to use the green glow in the dark pigs which have been bred in Taiwan with a jellyfish gene. Handy for eating a bacon sarnie in the middle of the night.

I was told that this blog was used as an example of the genre in a brief talk given by a colleague the other day. Fortunately I always avoid describing work or breaching client confidentiality and so on. I hope. Yikes.

Popped outside to talk to MJ who was making me laugh a lot. She is very funny.

After work walked with the French Bloke off to the Thatched house for a drink and meal with Kate and Matty boy. Really enjoy our gang. The FB doggedly and with little evident pleasure, quaffing diet cokes and mineral waters. Lots to catch up on, and I hadn't seen Matt for ages. Kate slogging on a pitch all week. Taranjit also dropped by later shortly before Kate and me left.

The call of the seagull was strong in me. Zoomed home and spoke to MJ before bed.

Comments