Sprang from bed at 9:00pm and had breakfast with Mum and Mase. Mase on loquatious form before even sipping his coffee. A parcel arrived from Toby and Romy containing, among other things, balls of wool for Mum to make her patented free-standing socks. Mum and Mase gave me some presents for Jack, Kate and MJ and I had to shoot off back to Brighton.

When I reached Brighton, I spoke to my MJ who was phoning from Weezer's place. We are very excited about seeing each other next week. Meanwhile Neptune, who it transpires is not a New Orleans dog but a rescue dog from Brooklyn, yipped in the background and Weezer talked to it lovingly.

Popped up the road to see Anna and Anton and Baby Klauds. Klauds walking about and looking quite grown up with her hair in bunches. Anna gave me some chocolates for Jack and Kate and Klauds looked momentarily traumatised by this, repeating Peter, nock nock, which means Peter Chocolate.

Home again and faffing about getting ready, and wishing I could fast forward through what will be the 11th flight of the year for me. Listened to the weather forecast for tomorrow. Force 8 gales coming in off the Atlantic. D'oh.

Comments