Not much to report today. Feeling very happy to be with MJ again, and had good fun sloping about the place. We sloped off to the Walt Whitman Mall, for example, where MJ chose some nice boots in Macy's as a bit of a Christmas present. Kate off with a sore throat today, but she was largely recovered by the time we had collected Jack from school, brandishing a gingerbread house that he'd made at school.

Out locally for pizza slices and ice cream. Was forced to run from the pizza place to the ice cream place as I was challenged to a race by the children. Luckily I won. Being generally delighted with how I am getting on with the children. As far as Kate is concerned I have successfully recovered from the mysterious invisibility I was afflicted with a few visits ago, and she and Jack both chat and play happily with me now.

Comments