Somewhat slow in the head after the office Christmas party last night. Played myself the brainwashing positive thinking tape on the train, and picked up the passport of a surly-looking criminal at Victoria.

At work raced the clock all day long. Mystifyingly, there was still more fighty stuff. And for comedy value people were disassembling furniture and desks and IT around me and the Gnome as we worked -- for they are moving the creative department yet again. This time we will have an excellent view of the river. Left work at 8pm with what I feel are three excellent scripts and concept boards. I won't feel like I have my trousers around my ankles and a comedy nose as I present on Monday.

Spoke to the French Bloke today, sounding excellent. He said admiringly that Bouncy Max was as hard as nails -- sipping at a little gas and air before popping out the bairn, who is being referred to as Fi, as in Female Infant.

Then to see Mum and Mason. Tube trains snailed frustratingly. Finally made it to Stanmore where Mase was waiting for me at the station. At Mum's had a large glass of red wine and snacked into the Mexican tacos Mase had made. They had been out last night to see Stomp, which is people dancing and playing drums with things like dustbin lids, which they enjoyed.

After much catching up, watched the DVD of War of the Worlds. Go Tripods!

Comments