Baby Klauds has given Anton and Anna a spewing virus. They were craving fizzy drinks so I took them up some and let myself into their house. Quite sweet seeing them all in a line in bed, made me think of the "three in the bed, and the little one said, roll over, roll over"... song.

Quiet, gusto-free day today spent contemplating the enormous amount of organising I have to do in the next week. And somewhere along the line I have to come up with some ideas to take to the US or else the deal is off.

Spoke to MJ and Weezer again this morning. They are funny girls.

In Brighton we missed the huge pall of smoke that was visible from space from the explosion at Hemel Hempstead just north of London. Apparently the explosion at some sort of massive oil depot was the largest peacetime explosion in Europe, and was heard over 100 miles away.

Below is an apocalyptic image I just stole from the BBC website. Just noticed that First Matie says in her blog that the London sky today was full of fumes and smoke.

Comments