Two days of listening to the reprogramming CD on the train. This is quite relaxing and has led me to start the morning feeling positive. Although one time I did fall asleep and wake up with a violent jerk that startled the woman next to me who was reading a Christian magazine.

Yesterday briefly saw the French Bloke and then met Marja, who I'd not seen for a year or so, in the Thistle hotel in Victoria. Much news back and forth. Poor Marja has had a very difficult year, but it was extremely good to see her.

Asked her if she could take me in a month or so to the Finish pre-Christmas market which we went to once in east London. Lots of unusual foods and Christmassy bits and pieces to be had. Funny how last time I went there with her I felt nostalgia for a place I have never been.

After a drink in the hotel we went for a curry. Then home to Brighton arriving at midnight, but finding strength to email Weezer, replying to an email she had sent me about cyclamen.

Work today given over mostly to a long strategic meeting where a depressingly vague strategy for the business was being unleashed.

Home and beginning to snuffle slightly down the phone to my beloved MJ, who was being licked by a large dog. Missing her horribly now.

Am pleased to be writing a poem again, however.

Comments