Misty this morning as the train was moving through the fields. I love the faint margins and edges of trees in mist. Listened again to my brainwashing CD and felt very relaxed and motivated by the time I reached the smoke.

Walked by the river at lunchtime in the sun talking to MJ and Weezer, who are persisting in their "anthropological studies" and asking detailed questions about things like garden gnomes.

Left on the dot and went out for a walk in the very mild evening down by the sea for an hour. It's nice there, with a little wind the old moon slightly blurred by high cloud. Standing by the sea I saw further down the beach a man juggling with fire in the dark, which was quite an arresting sight. Then I walked along the out-of-seasonish pier, which looked a little sad and quiet in comparison to the bustle of summer.

Comments