Onto the train with a few seconds to spare and discovered Anton. Chatted all the way up to London where I had an enjoyable day at work. Mike and me are starting on two pitches, which is usually fun.

Wonderful suprise in the afternoon... Got a plane schedule in my inbasket -- MJ booked a ticket and will be here on Thursday morning. Fantastic! I can't wait to see her.

In the evening as the day-before-my-birthday celebration, went to the gastropub the Anglesea Arms with the FB, Max and First Matie. There we enthusiastically embarked on beer, oysters, venison and wood pigeon and the like.

Kate gave me a book for my birthday... The Timewaster Letters by Robin Cooper which is very funny.

Journey home excellent. Got onto the train at Victoria and put my head on the headrest and woke up 30 seconds outside Brighton station with the sensation of no time having passed at all.

Got home to a card from Mark and a tunefully barking puppies e-card from Weezer. Quick message conversation with MJ and tumbled into bed after what had been an excellent day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Pete

Happy birthday and come over soon

Love Tobe