Not the usual joyful Friday spring in the step yesterday as the work continues now. I am sat at work again. It has been a long week, with me and The Gnome, and others hard at it at. I was so busy yesterday that I forgot my back-cracker's appointment too, which I will still have to fork out for.

Pat, the boy Robbie and me off to Froody's leaving do in Putney after work. Froody is a Tiggerish person, cocky and maddening but also bracing and fun too. Some ex-agency people there to catch up with. Home late, sleeping on the train.

Jack's birthday yesterday. Sent a copy of My Family and Other Animals to him which should arrive soon. His party a great success according to my darling MJ.

Meanwhile my birthday month continues unabated, with a Bill Evans Jazz LP arriving from the US, which I listened to this morning and is cool.

Comments